- 14-Apr-2017 to 27-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Food & Beverage
- Vail, CO, USA
- Part Time
To provide all dining room guests with an entertaining and enjoyable dining experience, through quality service in the most efficient manner, at all times.
Hourly Rate is $8.31 plus tips
* Performs any necessary pre-shift side work.
* Reviews the menu and becomes thoroughly familiar with all items and means of preparation being offered that day, including the ingredients, preparation, sauces, and garnishes as well as the wine list, what wines compliment which food items, and why.
* Checks with manager for assigned station. Ensures station is properly set up and cleaned.
* Greets and ensures all guests are provided with water and bread and butter after being seated.
* Takes guests' cocktail and food orders, answering all menu questions, making helpful suggestions, and citing a favorite item.
* Anticipates guests' needs.
* Practices "clean as you go" techniques of service, including refolding napkins and cleaning between courses, and keeping the station clean, neat, and supplied at all times.
* Closes all guest checks in a timely manner, ensuring all checks are properly signed and printed.
* Completes assigned side-work and resets tables for the next meal function.